Live the Nunthorpe Hall life
Nunthorpe Hall is a Grade 2 Listed stately home, originally built by the Constable Family in the early 1600’s, now converted and adapted to provide the highest quality Residential Care in the Historic Village of Nunthorpe.
The property stands within extensive grounds of some six and a half acres, and has been sympathetically designed to offer the finest accommodation in the area, allowing residents to enjoy their retirement within the grandest and most spacious day areas available locally. The historic Great Hall with its magnificent balustraded staircase is arguably the most spectacular room in Middlesbrough....
- Permanent & respite elderly care.
- Grade 2 Listed stately home.
- 33 individual luxury en-suite rooms, 6 recently refurbished.
- Stunning 6.5 acre grounds with lake and gardens.
- Private chapel & regular services in the home.
- Full admission assessments with individual person-centred care plan.
- Restaurant and Chef-led catering team.
- French style ‘Marmaduke’s tea room for afternoon and cream teas.
- Dedicated hairdressing Salon.
- Well stocked Library.
- Over 25 years of nursing and elderly care management.
“Friends who come to visit cannot believe that this splendid historic building with it’s lovely public rooms and beautiful gardens is a care home.”
Nunthorpe Hall Resident